Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Perk Number One: Fun Fun Fun

I've spent the past two posts complaining about the excess people living in my room, but there is a reason these people gained entry to my room in the first place. My roommate Alli and I are people persons utterly and completely. We get lonely and scared when no one is in our room. It is just when our friends feel a little too comfortable that we get irritated.

I love to cuddle, and luckily for me, there are always at least 2 people willing to cuddle with me in my room as I do my homework. With this in mind, I thought I would share a few pictures typical of an average night in Winn 323.
I had to put up a cuddling picture first, of course. I'd like to point out that I am not the size of a whale, as a matter of fact. Those are my friend's legs on top of me. You can see that she was clearly originally studying Psych, but chocolate always come first. I think that this is a very good sentiment to have. Now I know that this is a blurry picture, but I thought that the model pose was just too good to waste. This picture isn't necessarily flattering to anyone in it, but I thought it was a nice representation of the sheer mass of people usually surrounding my bed. There are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 people total on or around it, including me. Oh whoa, he is actually doing work in this picture. That's just weird. Who really does work in Faith and Alli's room? My lovely roommate herself. And of course the disco ball, which I think shows the character of our room very well.

There you have it. Life in the party room can be difficult at times, but overall it is a very fun life, which I wouldn't trade with any other person in the dorms.

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

No comments:

Post a Comment