Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Negative

Hello, all! Today I thought I would talk a little more about the perils of having massive amounts of people always present in my room. When people enter a room, they generally bring all of the various items necessary for their lives with them. However, there seems to be a rule that whenever people leave a room they must forget half of those items. For example, one of my very good friends is so very affected by this lethean illness that this is the result after a week or two.
That's pretty intense. I mean, you would think that she wanted to sleep on pillows (she didn't have any left on her bed) and use her phone and maybe have a whole pair of shoes and perhaps also use her accounting syllabus and notebook. Whenever I clean my room it looks like I've just kicked my roommate out, as there are always multiple boxes overflowing with items outside my door, waiting for my friend to pick them up and take them home.

I have had instances of people leaving full Coates containers of food on my dresser or floor, and found underwear that was not mine or my roommate's on my closet floor. One thing that is consistently left is water bottles or coke bottles. There is one boy in particular who will bring in 2 or 3 liter bottles of water every night, drink them, then leave them on the floor. Hmm. He knows who he is.

There is not much that can be done about this terrible malady upon my room. I have tried time and time again to get my friends to realize how rude it is to leave their things in my room, but the thing is, they don't do it purposefully or maliciously, they simply forget. So I've taken to reminding them each night as leave to remember to gather up everything that they brought with them. I feel a bit like a nagging mama, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

No comments:

Post a Comment